Packerswala is a unit of Thakur Group of Packers and Movers and in operation since 1993.
The Packerswala brand, logo and mascot are the properties of Packerswala and subject to trade mark application.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING POINTS CAREFULLY AND SIGN THE AGREEMENT.
General Terms for Relocation / Storage
- Customer accepts that it’s his responsibility that the information like ID Proof, Address Proof or any other demographics shared to Packerswala are accurate and customer agrees to update in case of any change.
- Packerswala reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of Customer goods.
- Packerswala may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity and enforce the validity of the orders placed by the customer.
- The term of storage begins on the first day on which the Company receives the goods or material.
- These Terms of Service shall be binding upon the Customer until the goods or material remains in storage at Packerswala Storage facility.
- The Customer has the right to ask for return of goods by placing such a request under these Terms of Service.
- Minimum of one-month charges would be levied if the goods are retrieved within a month. After first month, charges would be calculated on prorate to the retrieval date.
- The stored Material shall be delivered only to the Customer or to a person authorized by the Customer. Customer must inform the Company through registered email id along with supporting documents like ID proof of the person in case of retrieval by third party.
- The request for removal of stored Material is not confirmed until it is acknowledged by Packerswala
- Customer must notify 7 days (or more) prior in case of goods retrieval/delivery request.
- The Company assures the Customer that it will try to fulfill the request for delivery of Material on the date requested by the Customer (depending on the availability of the slot).
- The Company reserves the right to change the date of delivery after consulting with the Customer.
- The Company assures the Customer that any such change of date shall not exceed 3 business days unless requested and agreed upon by the Customer.
Restrictions on stored material
- The Customer shall not store with the Company, any narcotics, arms, ammunition, food, perishable goods, liquids, gases, living or dead plants or animals, waste, materials which are flammable, explosive, toxic, polluted, contaminated, radioactive; organic material or that which might attract vermin or insects, or any other materials which are otherwise illegal, dangerous and unsafe to store or handle in an enclosed area.
- In case the Customer stores any of the above prohibited material as mentioned in point (1) without Safe Storage knowledge, the Company is not responsible for any damage or consequences due to the same.
- The Customer shall not store negotiable instruments, cash, jewelry, antiques or items that have intrinsic market value.
- The Company has the right to open and inspect any materials tendered by the Customer for storage and to refuse acceptance of any material.
- These Terms of Service only provide the Customer with the right to store Material approved and accepted by the Company and does not give rights to access or tenancy in any particular portion of the Company’s offices and storage facilities at any location.
- The Customer shall store only empty gas cylinders. The company has right to empty the cylinder in case if there is any gas in the cylinder.
Note: Please Check your Quotation for Further Terms and Conditions Which is also Agree by you If you are Taking our services.
Payment, Cancellation and Refunds
- The Customer agrees to pay the Company according to the rates agreed as per quotation.
- The Customer agrees to pay for Packing Moving on the same day or storage service in one-month advance.
- The Customer also agrees to pay additional storage and packing charges for Items that are not mentioned in the quotation. Charges for additional items would be at minimum Rs.100 or more according to the dimension of the items.
- Any extra-large items are to be discussed with Packerswala team. For a smoother transaction, we request customers to get it clarified in case of any queries. In such situation, Packerswala team will calculate extra items based on size and revise the storage, transport and packing charges accordingly.
- The Customer also agrees to pay all other Govt. service charges or GST, which are subjected to change.
- The payment can be made through a bank transfer or online payment or from the Website or through Cheque / Demand Draft in the favor of Company (Packerswala.com).
- The Customer gives the Company complete authority to raise a monthly invoice on Customer Name and send an intimation of the same to the Customer through mail / mobile SMS / any other acceptable mode of communication.
- In case of any refund to customer, it will take 10-15 days for Packerswala to refund the amount based on the payment method chosen by customer at the time of payment.
- In case of GST input tax credit, its Customer responsibility to provide the GST number to Packerswala.com before we raise the invoice.
- The storage charges will remain in effect until the last date on which the goods remain in storage or 12 months from the time of pickup date, whichever is earlier.
- The Customer agrees with the Company that the Company under no circumstances is bound by the rates after the expiry of 12 months from date of pickup.
- If the Customer fails to make any payment within FIFTEEN (15) days of billing, late charges will apply at the rate of 50% per month on the unpaid amount.
- If the storage charges remains unpaid for ninety (90) days, Company shall have the full right to do any or all of the following:
- Withhold services
- Terminate this Agreement
- Sell / auction/destroy the stored Material
- Cancellation charges of INR 1000+taxes are applicable if the confirmed pick up/delivery is cancelled due to any reasons within 48 hours of the scheduled pick up date. There are no cancellation charges if the customer postpone or prepone the pickup date or cancels up to 48 hours before the scheduled pick up date.
- The Customer agrees to make all payments due to the Company including past due charges before the termination of booking.
Packerswala.com and its affiliates have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays or acts of any government or authority.
Packerswala.com shall not be liable for its failure to perform under this agreement as a result of any event of the Force Majeure events like acts of god, fire, war, sabotage civil unrest, labor unrest, action of statutory authorities and local / central government, change in laws / rules / regulations, affecting the performance of Packerswala.com
Language, Disputes, Governing Law and Venue
- These Terms of Service have been written in English (India). To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
- The laws of India without regard to its conflict of law principles shall govern the Terms of Service.
- The user agrees to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai, India for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes.
The Customer agrees that
- He/She is the rightful owner of the goods and the goods have not been stolen from anyone else. Authorize Packerswala.com to Shift or to store all his goods,
- Packerswala has authority to shift the goods from one warehouse to another warehouse if it’s necessary to do so by Packerswala.com.
- No material, which is considered illegal/ immoral as per the Indian laws, and/ or otherwise for which storage with license is required.
- The goods will be inspected by Packerswala.com before accepted into storage.
- In the event that Company is made a party to any litigation by reason of having possession of stored Material, the Customer will indemnify, hold harmless and defend Company from and against any costs, losses, damages or other liabilities, including legal fees resulting there-from.
- Customer agrees to switch off the Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Water Purifier and Geyser 24hrs before the pick-up date and ensure moisture free and keep it dry by the pickup time. In the event Customer doesn’t handover the dry appliances, Packerswala.com do not take any responsibility if any fungus is found after the delivery of the goods.
- I hereby authorize and give consent to Packerswala.com to send me, either through itself or through third party service provider, from time to time various information/alerts/SMS/other messages or calls or commercial communication, and other services on the aforesaid listed telephone numbers, whether these numbers are registered with National Do Not Call Registry/listed in National Customer Preference Register or not. I also confirm that by sending any of such messages/calls, I will not hold ASBL, its third party service provider liable/institute complaint under the Telecom Commercial Communication Customer Preference(TRAI) Regulations, 2010 or such other applicable regulations including any amendment thereof, as may be applicable from time to time. Please write to an email to [email protected] or call support number 02229663399 to stop the services.
For any questions and clarifications related to your storage, you can contact the Packerswala.com helpline number 9323 119777, or visit our website www.packerswala.com .