Payment, Cancellation and Refunds
- The Customer agrees to pay the Company according to the rates agreed as per quotation.
- The Customer agrees to pay for Packing Moving on the same day or storage service in one-month advance.
- The Customer also agrees to pay additional storage and packing charges for Items that are not mentioned in the quotation. Charges for additional items would be at minimum Rs.100 or more according to the dimension of the items.
- Any extra-large items are to be discussed with Packerswala team. For a smoother transaction, we request customers to get it clarified in case of any queries. In such situation, Packerswala team will calculate extra items based on size and revise the storage, transport and packing charges accordingly.
- The Customer also agrees to pay all other Govt. service charges or GST, which are subjected to change.
- The payment can be made through a bank transfer or online payment or from the Website or through Cheque / Demand Draft in the favor of Company (Packerswala.com).
- The Customer gives the Company complete authority to raise a monthly invoice on Customer Name and send an intimation of the same to the Customer through mail / mobile SMS / any other acceptable mode of communication.
- In case of any refund to customer, it will take 10-15 days for Packerswala to refund the amount based on the payment method chosen by customer at the time of payment.
- In case of GST input tax credit, its Customer responsibility to provide the GST number to Packerswala.com before we raise the invoice.
- The storage charges will remain in effect until the last date on which the goods remain in storage or 12 months from the time of pickup date, whichever is earlier.
- The Customer agrees with the Company that the Company under no circumstances is bound by the rates after the expiry of 12 months from date of pickup.
- If the Customer fails to make any payment within FIFTEEN (15) days of billing, late charges will apply at the rate of 50% per month on the unpaid amount.
- If the storage charges remains unpaid for ninety (90) days, Company shall have the full right to do any or all of the following:
- Withhold services
- Terminate this Agreement
- Sell / auction/destroy the stored Material
- Cancellation charges of INR 1000 + taxes are applicable if the confirmed pick up/delivery is cancelled due to any reasons within 48 hours of the scheduled pick up date. There are no cancellation charges if the customer postpone or prepone the pickup date or cancels up to 48 hours before the scheduled pick up date.
- The Customer agrees to make all payments due to the Company including past due charges before the termination of booking.
- No refund on same day Cancellation, Customer has to bear transportation an Manpower cost if cancelled on the move date
Packerswala.com and its affiliates have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays or acts of any government or authority.
Packerswala.com shall not be liable for its failure to perform under this agreement as a result of any event of the Force Majeure events like acts of god, fire, war, sabotage civil unrest, labor unrest, action of statutory authorities and local / central government, change in laws / rules / regulations, affecting the performance of Packerswala.com